The moving company sent an agent over to do the packing today around noon. Wrapped and boxed up most of my stuff, less the items which I would be carrying with me in my suitcases when I return to Singapore. Digging up the items in the huge storage boxes, and letters and cards sitting idle in my drawers, I reflect on the three years spent here and enter a daze of sorts.
Uncertainty awaits after I depart from Ann Arbor and enter the working world. Choices to be made, commitments to be upheld, and work which needs to be done. I wonder what awaits in the near future and start to worry about tomorrow. But also, snapping back into today and reality, I'm thankful for everything that I have. Definitely happy to count my lucky stars. Had a great time talking to Val today about stuff today. =) Thanks gal.
Going to go to bed soon (at an absurdly early hour). So, good night and take care everyone.
Wilson
2 May 2008
1:02AM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Uncertainty awaits after I depart from Ann Arbor and enter the working world. Choices to be made, commitments to be upheld, and work which needs to be done. I wonder what awaits in the near future and start to worry about tomorrow. But also, snapping back into today and reality, I'm thankful for everything that I have. Definitely happy to count my lucky stars. Had a great time talking to Val today about stuff today. =) Thanks gal.
Going to go to bed soon (at an absurdly early hour). So, good night and take care everyone.
Wilson
2 May 2008
1:02AM
Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 comments:
please do sleep earlier from now on...=)i dun wanna see old wrinkly guy in the future..lol..actually, i think i would reach that stage sooner than you.=P
Haha, yes madam... You also better sleep earlier and be conscientious about using moisturizer when u're in dry places. Dried up skin is painful!
Come back asap!! =)
Post a Comment