Wilson just got officially bitten by the nasty little bugger called the flu bug. Damned pesky fella, making my nose run around in circles. Couldn't take it anymore and just grabbed some Tylenol Cold multi-symtom relief medication. Hopefully that will stop some of these irritating flu symptoms. In the meanwhile, Vitamin C super doses and lots of water!
On the other hand, it's been a nice day of sorts. Cleared up some stuff and had a great afternoon.
At the b-school library right now and going to head for my group meeting in about half an hour's time. Will try to get things moving along quickly (though I won't be too hopeful on that).
Argh, I hate the flu bug!
On the other hand, it's been a nice day of sorts. Cleared up some stuff and had a great afternoon.
At the b-school library right now and going to head for my group meeting in about half an hour's time. Will try to get things moving along quickly (though I won't be too hopeful on that).
Argh, I hate the flu bug!
1 comment:
WEAK! hahahaha.
Get well soon
Post a Comment