Weird how some stuff always seem to fall on the same date. After much deliberation and consideration, I finally made up my mind and took up the offer I was extended on 19 September 2009 (Singapore time). A combination of wanting to work with the group which I really liked and the experience which I can get there, as well as the opportunities for further options after a year or two there. The official resume drop deadline for most of the investment banks in the US is today. Decided to pass on that and stick firmly with my decision to return to the Singapore office.
Sometimes, the sinking feeling still hits. Surprising how some things can never leave your mind. Maybe it's just that a combination of not being able to forget and not wanting to forget.
In any case, still thankful for everything that I have (or don't have) right now. A little tired but otherwise, pretty alright. To whoever is reading this blog and cares, don't worry! I'm fine! =)
Suddenly thought of this song for some reason some days back. By now, you guys should have figured out that I'm really a old song junkie rather than chasing the latest pop charts. Nice song...
Have a good night everyone and GO BLUE! Beat the Nittany Lions!
Sometimes, the sinking feeling still hits. Surprising how some things can never leave your mind. Maybe it's just that a combination of not being able to forget and not wanting to forget.
In any case, still thankful for everything that I have (or don't have) right now. A little tired but otherwise, pretty alright. To whoever is reading this blog and cares, don't worry! I'm fine! =)
Suddenly thought of this song for some reason some days back. By now, you guys should have figured out that I'm really a old song junkie rather than chasing the latest pop charts. Nice song...
Have a good night everyone and GO BLUE! Beat the Nittany Lions!
No comments:
Post a Comment