Heya, how's it going folks?
I vaguely remember posting a similar video of the clip from Little Mermaid before, probably in this blog. It's all Allison's fault. Singing this song with Casey over and over again before OMS311 class and getting it deep inside my head. Grrrr...
It's a beautiful song though. Nothing like a little touch of Disney to brighten up one's day. =P Little updates: Things are definitely looking up. Turned down an internship offer from an organization which had been kind enough to grant me the position which I had applied to. Finally got an offer for another position which was what I wanted. Absolutely delighted! Anyways, summer plans are pretty hazy at the moment. Too many things which I want to do and countless choices which I want to do all at once but they are *ahem* mutually exclusive events.
Maybe I'll do Singapore for one month then LA for another 2 and half months, or if I can find another position after my one month in Singapore in a sector which I would like to work for, I'll stay. Whatever it is, don't really expect to hear from me after I return to Singapore. My life effectively will shut off for one month when I'm interning because it's the one opportunity which I wanted more than anything else in the world. If anyone is up for supper or meeting up maybe around 2am in the morning, feel free to contact me when I get back. Else, I'll see you guys probably after my internship (if I'm not flying off directly).
Damn, I want to go to travelling! Spain, Italy, Prague, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Shanghai, Russia,... the list goes on. Wonder when I'll have the time/opportunity to do that.
Ah well, back to work. A huge load off my mind, but the work load at school is still as unforgiving. No worries, I'm having a ton of fun working 24/7. Hahaha...
Always on my mind.
Best regards,
Wilson
P.S. Would have been lovely to cross the 90th month mark into the 91st month... Memories...
No comments:
Post a Comment