Friday, March 30, 2007

Another Weekend

Hey everyone. Another weekend is here again. Forgive me if I ramble on a little. Finished a bottle of red wine between Ming and myself. Haha... All his fault, throwing away the cork of the wine bottle.

It's been a busy week of sorts. Another jam packed weekend with meetings, homework assignments, presentations and the like to square away. I guess, half the bottle of wine is taking its toll on me already and coupled with exhaustion, I'll probably be heading to bed pretty soon.

Funny moment of the day: Allison dozed off in class (it was a boring statistics simulation lecture) and Prof Sahin realized it was boring too. She made Allison sing a song in front of the class and as I would have expected, she did her favorite rendition of "Part of Your World" from Little Mermaid. Hahaha, totally hilarious...

Alright, time for a little more work and then perhaps bedtime.

Take care everyone...

No comments: