Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Checking-in

Hey everyone. How's it going?

Been a long time since I last blogged. Life has been pretty hectic. Jam packed with exams, projects, field trips, homework assignments, blah blah, the usual. Finally got an offer for some jobs which I am contemplating over. Still holding out for the job which I really want.

One nice thing is that the weather is FANTASTIC today!!! 20 degree celcius! Can you believe it? It was nice enough that I was walking around in my t-shirt and sitting outside in the b-school courtyard during my break. Best weather in a darn long time. Not going to last long, but oh well, it's good while it's here. Snow coming again this weekend.

I was really tired when I got back from class today but decided to pick my lazy ass up and went running. I decided to do the "when you see a stop/traffic light, turn and continue running" theory. Ended up running into the Arb, through the slush and ice. Beautiful as it is, I think I must have been a pretty spectacular sight when I came out of the Arb with my legs splattered with mud. Hahaha... Good painful run though. =)

Okay, so school is busy (as usual) and the world is still insane (the last time I checked) and now, it's time for me to get back to the busy insanity. Will try to blog again when I'm free.

Thanks to my family and friends who have bothered to check on my blog despite my poor churn-out rate.

Peace out.
Wilson

P.S. Ford sold their majority share in Aston Martin (hell yeah! thats the way to go); Chrysler is looking to be sold off to PE shops (Blackstone and a few others in a consortium); KKR offered freaking $6.9 billion for Dollar General (largest retail chain in the US); Caremark, ExpressScripts and CVS are still fighting their guts out; United Health bought Sierra Health for $2.6 billion; last but not least, Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) beat earnings forecast and reported 29% freaking jump in their EPS (but still took a tumble courtesy of the nationwide mortgage/loan slump. Watch out for Lehman Brothers reporting on Thursday (NYSE: LEH)

No comments: