Monday, March 19, 2007

Burn the Weekend Away

Yet another weekend burnt off in the wonderful business school. Spent more than 9 hours in the b-school library today working on homeworks with my groups (and we're not done yet). This is fun in a twisted way.

It's common nowadays to hear people regretting their choice of applying to the business school. Well, I don't really feel that way. Given that this shit load of work makes my freshman year seem like stroll in the park, this business is fun in it's own sadistic way. Hahaha... OMS homeworks which take forever to finish; the frantic rush every Sunday to finish up the write-ups/reports; burning up countless hours in the b-school library.

Don't really have time to rant too much. Yesterday was Saint Patrick's Day. Supposed to celebrate the bringing of Christianity to the Irish by Saint Patrick (if I'm not mistaken). Ask any college student and they probably can't tell you anything about St Patrick's day, except to get drunk or die trying. Drunk kids ambling down the street at 10am is quite an amusing sight.

I stayed sober pretty much and went for The Friar's St Patty's day concert since Michael was performing in it. It was an absolute blast. Totally hilarious and those guys sing really well. Great job dude!

Time to hit my books again. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Will try to deliver on my Joshua Tree Spring Break account soon.

Until then, stay healthy (and warm for those in Michigan).

Best regards,
Wilson

P.S. I hate the feeling of getting hit by a truckload of memories out of the blue during the day. I swear it sucks big time.

No comments: