Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crunch-Time and Updates

Okay, so crunch time is here (again), as is every other week. Accounting midterm coming up tomorrow, so that's not too fun. Models, case studies and final projects all due within the next week or two, and also other events prior to graduation which cannot be missed for the world. The two week outlook appears pretty grim, but oh wells, I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can.

Before I head back to studying, better do a brief recap on the highlights from the past week. Trip to Habana on Wednesday night for the much missed mojitos and cuban sangria (which wasn't as good as the mojitos), was a really enjoyable time. Following that up with an early morning drive and an 8:30am class, made the day just awesome. Had to stay awake through class and numerous meetings for my accounting group final project, and that was definitely pretty painful.

Saturday and Sunday were pretty much burnt doing accounting and finance projects and the LBO model for the entrepreneurial finance class. Fun times; 10am on Sunday, how do you actually beat that? I had the honor of being the first in the library on a freaking Sunday morning. Awesome eh?

Rest of the week wasn't too eventful, did Chili's for lunch yesterday with the bottomless salad and soup. Not mind-blowing food but still, a good break from classes. Went by to Borders for a short while to browse travel books and for Val to pick up her copy of Lonely Planet. Backpacking Europe planning coming up later this week, as well as lots of hours to burn in the library and a host of other stuff to do. Going to be a fun weekend coming up. Oh, yes and one of the best TV drama series that I've watched here in the US, Jericho, came to an end yesterday. It's definitely one of the best shows I've watched here. Watch it on CBS or anywhere on the net if you haven't. It's great!

That's all for now folks. Updates this weekend if I can and more nice photos from Ann Arbor which I've taken randomly over the last couple of weeks. Until then, take care!

Beautiful Sunset at Wholefoods / Qdoba (9 March 2008)

Snow-covered Washtenaw after Spring Break

North University Covered in Snow

South University (20 March 2008)

Shops on South University (20 March 2008)

Wilson
26 March 2008
5:15PM
Ann Arbor, Michigan

1 comment:

pig said...

jiayou bro. :)