Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Labor Day

Hey everyone. Hope all is going well for all my friends (wherever you guys are now right now). It's Labor Day today; a public holiday in Singapore.

Kinda glad that I didn't have to return to my office today to do work. I think my luck will probably run out in about 9 hours time when the work will start piling in, and I can start coming home at 2am. Fun, busy times ahead. Started work on Monday. The people in my office are pretty friendly but everyone works doubly hard. A little intimidating at first but getting used to it.

Woke up bright and early today, went for a couple of runs and then lunch with my grandparents at Furama. Decent food and nice to get to see my grandparents again. A little worried about some stuff but I guess but I'm not in a position to do anything at all so... -shrugs-

After I got home, went to visit my maternal grandma again. Needless to say, got stuffed with lots of nice food when I was there. Best ah ma in the world! Anyways, ran to see Pat again after I got home. Received quite a few weird stares from the evening mass go-ers because I was totally drenched in pespiration from my run. A little tranquility and quietness to think about stuff. Helped quite a bit. Thanks dar.

Dinner at home, tutored my sister in her Physics and dealt with some crappy stuff before heading for supper with part of the gang. A little too much on my mind then (and now). Run 3 obviously didn't have much of an effect, except make me realize that I'm way out of shape. Going to lie down and try to sort all these thoughts out... A little tired...

Wishing...

No comments: