Monday, May 07, 2007

Brief Update

Hey. It's been quite a long time since I last updated my blog. I guess most people would have given up reading it already so that probably isn't such a bad thing.

Anyways, I just got home from work (yes, I know it's a Sunday; thanks for the reminder if that's what you exclaimed when you read the previous statement). Went to catch Spidey after I managed to pull myself out of the office. A pretty decent show but I kinda expected more. Maybe the first two were just way too good so I felt like something was missing in the third sequel.

Whatever it is, I'm already starting to rant. I can't believe it's Monday again. The start of another week of 2am cab rides home, followed by 9am-in-the-office work days. Phew... I totally have no idea where my weekend went.

Have a fair bit of stuff trapped in my mind. Kinda sucks sometimes. Argh.

I'm heading to bed. Take care everyone. Buzz me (or sms me rather) to keep in touch. Damn I'm tired. Haha...

No comments: