Today was the last day of class. Had an in-class exam for Finance 310 and I think everyone got murdered pretty bad on it. Just hope I did good enough to get me at least an A.
On a lighter note, Michael and Allison did a duet of "A Whole New World" at the end of OMS301 class today. Haha... Allison totally killed the song. It was funny as hell though. Damn I'm missing classes already. Sad that the school term is coming to an end already. It has been a hell of a semester; the work was just ridiculous but I think everyone had a ton of fun working on all the projects and homeworks together. Spending crazy whole weekends or 10 hours at a go in meetings in Kresge was probably our idea of fun. Haha. Good times...
Did my last BIT311 homework which was disappointingly easy; the coding took me a total of probably 15 minutes to finish. Bleah. No satisfaction at all from that.
OMS311 exam on Thursday. Fun and super tough stuff. =) Damn I'm tired. Back to cramming.
Time now: 1:15am
Location: Kresge Library in the Business School
On a lighter note, Michael and Allison did a duet of "A Whole New World" at the end of OMS301 class today. Haha... Allison totally killed the song. It was funny as hell though. Damn I'm missing classes already. Sad that the school term is coming to an end already. It has been a hell of a semester; the work was just ridiculous but I think everyone had a ton of fun working on all the projects and homeworks together. Spending crazy whole weekends or 10 hours at a go in meetings in Kresge was probably our idea of fun. Haha. Good times...
Did my last BIT311 homework which was disappointingly easy; the coding took me a total of probably 15 minutes to finish. Bleah. No satisfaction at all from that.
OMS311 exam on Thursday. Fun and super tough stuff. =) Damn I'm tired. Back to cramming.
Time now: 1:15am
Location: Kresge Library in the Business School
3 comments:
chicken hurry come back!!! hai yo... so slow one...
oh yes! you want to go to the kaliedascope in our school?
a brand new agape hall!
Post a Comment