Friday, April 27, 2007

Home@SG

Hey peeps, I'm finally home. After being in the air for approximately 21 hours, finally got back in Singapore at 1:30am yesterday. Many many grateful thanks to my parents for heading to Changi Airport to pick me up so late at night. Mom and dad are the best!

Had a spend quite a fair bit of time sorting out the administrative stuff on how to go about planning my "route" today. Have a jam packed day all the way until 3pm when I head to sign my second internship contract. Still have to prepare a ton of paper work prior to that and before I start work on Monday.

Also, got the disappointing grade for OMS311. Totally got murdered with a B+. Damn. =( I'm still amazed at how I managed to screw up that class. Anyways, lots of work to be done today. Hopefully things will start to look up a little and that the rest of my grades would be a little better.

For any of my pals who still read this blog, give me a buzz this weekend if you want to hang out yeah? Until then, peace out.

No comments: