I know I rarely do this anymore. For those of you who hate reading this stuff, don't read it. Just wanted to get some stuff off my mind so that I can think a little more clearly.
Dar, how're u? It's Sunday, April 15th, 2007. 92 months; would have been nice wouldn't it? Lots of things on my mind. I haven't forgotten you my dear. You're still always in my heart; every little part of you. =)
Heard some upsetting news recently from one of my friends. I know how hard it is; I know how difficult it was for you. Please don't let them go through the same pain too okay? I hope all will be well, and above all, I hope that everyone will have good health and happiness, always. Especially the people who I love and care for, please watch over them and keep them safe ya?
Been dreaming quite a bit lately. Can't seem to stop caring sometimes. Probably a strength at times, but also one of my biggest flaws. Anyways, I probably should get back to my books. I miss you loads. Hope you're at peace and happy.
Thanks for listening dar. You're the best.
Loving and missing you always,
Wilson
Dar, how're u? It's Sunday, April 15th, 2007. 92 months; would have been nice wouldn't it? Lots of things on my mind. I haven't forgotten you my dear. You're still always in my heart; every little part of you. =)
Heard some upsetting news recently from one of my friends. I know how hard it is; I know how difficult it was for you. Please don't let them go through the same pain too okay? I hope all will be well, and above all, I hope that everyone will have good health and happiness, always. Especially the people who I love and care for, please watch over them and keep them safe ya?
Been dreaming quite a bit lately. Can't seem to stop caring sometimes. Probably a strength at times, but also one of my biggest flaws. Anyways, I probably should get back to my books. I miss you loads. Hope you're at peace and happy.
Thanks for listening dar. You're the best.
Loving and missing you always,
Wilson
No comments:
Post a Comment