Another long hiatus from blogging since I got back from Europe about 2 weeks ago. Getting rather tired of this whole blogging / facebooking / MSN-ing business, so haven't really been doing much of that recently. Guess, it's also about time to move on to the next phase in life and enter the work force for real. Another 7 days or so and the "freedom" would be over. Excited about it, but also apprehensive in a sense because of the uncertainty that lies ahead.
In any case, another 1 week to do whatever I have to / want to do. A little tired. Argh, if not for the darned stitches in my mouth (Oh, I pulled out the 2 wisdom teeth on the left, with one of them requiring surgery), I would go for a hard run now. Cool night air and a good run always works wonders. Oh well, maybe another day.
In any case, another 1 week to do whatever I have to / want to do. A little tired. Argh, if not for the darned stitches in my mouth (Oh, I pulled out the 2 wisdom teeth on the left, with one of them requiring surgery), I would go for a hard run now. Cool night air and a good run always works wonders. Oh well, maybe another day.
1 comment:
update dear!!!!!! i wanna see photosssss....grrrr...
Post a Comment