Spent all the time which I could today with Pat and kept her company. At the gate of the church right at 7am and left for a whole day of training at One Raffles Quay, and then from 6 plus till closing time. Was really exhausted but no chance in hell that I was going to leave because I was tired again. I missing you dar. So fast, it's one year already. Seems just like yesterday when you were still the bubbly and pretty little bully, playing your little pranks on me and making me laugh.
Lots of little funny memories of the times we've spent together. The late night chats, the long walks, the lovely moments we had together. Dar, I'm tired.
Love you babe.
Lots of little funny memories of the times we've spent together. The late night chats, the long walks, the lovely moments we had together. Dar, I'm tired.
Love you babe.
No comments:
Post a Comment