Courtesy of a meanie that said that my blog was boring, here's a nice song that I heard on the radio on my way back. Oddly, on 91.3FM (a channel that I really don't like listening to. In any case, here's Love Bug by Jonas Brothers.
It's going to be a crazy time this week. This is the week of firings. Cuts are coming on Wednesday and everyone is jittery and yet, anxious to get this over and done with. Mood in the office really sucks. Oh wells, wish me luck. Hopefully, I will still be able to say that I am employed come the next weekend.
Take care everyone. For those in the US / Ann Arbor, stay warm and toasty. For all the other folks in Singapore, stay warm too, the weather nowadays is just ridiculously bad. Rain, rain, and more rain. Feeling uneasy heading into the week. Hopefully things will work out fine. Else, I'm going to have to start ringing people for jobs soon.
It's going to be a crazy time this week. This is the week of firings. Cuts are coming on Wednesday and everyone is jittery and yet, anxious to get this over and done with. Mood in the office really sucks. Oh wells, wish me luck. Hopefully, I will still be able to say that I am employed come the next weekend.
Take care everyone. For those in the US / Ann Arbor, stay warm and toasty. For all the other folks in Singapore, stay warm too, the weather nowadays is just ridiculously bad. Rain, rain, and more rain. Feeling uneasy heading into the week. Hopefully things will work out fine. Else, I'm going to have to start ringing people for jobs soon.
1 comment:
me is NOT meanie
and
you did NOT get fired=)
Post a Comment