Thursday, February 07, 2008

新年快乐

祝大家新年快乐,身体健康,新年心想事成.

It's been a really hectic, and bordering on catastrophic new year's eve and I would say, thankfully quiet transition into new year's day for me. In case any of you are wondering, yes I'm in the b-school at 12:40am on the first day of Lunar New Year.

Pretty quiet here in the b-school at this hour. I had classes from 7pm to 10pm earlier on and am preparing for my 8:30am class tomorrow. Brilliant eh? Don't I just love school.

Had less than 2 hours of sleep since Tuesday. Dealing with stuff and didn't really have any chance to rest at all. Full day of school today. "Reunion dinner" was *ahem* chilli dog from the b-school vending machine with bottled apple juice (from the same source). Fun times. (Drat, this is all my laptop's fault.)

Chinese New Year was always one of my favorite holidays of the year, especially the chance to hang out with my cousins and see my grandma, uncles and aunts. Not to mention fabulous food and endless reunions in everyone's houses. A little bummed out and exhausted this year from all that happened in the past two days.

Oh well... practice makes perfect. Minimal sleep, maximum output. Back to work. Best wishes for the lunar new year everyone.

1 comment:

wynne tan said...

New year was really so fun! Join in the fun next year! cya!